Free one-to-one support to help you manage tinnitus effectively.
This service is for people in Northern Ireland only
The coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak means we’ve paused our face-to-face appointments, but local advisers are still here to help remotely if you have any questions about tinnitus.
How we can help
Tinnitus is a medical term to describe the perception of noise either in one ear, both ears, or in the head. If you have tinnitus and it is starting to affect your day-to-day life, we can help with:
- confidential emotional support
- information on tinnitus causes and therapies
- tips for dealing with stress and anxiety related to tinnitus
- tinnitus management strategies
- tinnitus awareness and management courses
- finding more help local to you.