If you are Deaf or have hearing loss and need support to develop your skills and find work, we can help.
This project is part-funded through the Northern Ireland European Social Fund Programme 2014–2020 and the Department for the Economy. Match-funded by Department for Communities.
How we can help
We can help you to:
- create a personal development plan, setting out your goals
- develop your skills in assertiveness, communication, CV writing and interviewing
- search for jobs more effectively with one-to-one support
- get accredited qualifications in areas such as food hygiene and fire safety
- settle into your new job, by supporting you for the first six months.
To find out more and to register for support, contact our Employment Team:
- Call Belfast office
- 028 9023 9619
- Call North West office
- 07714 659 061
- Text message
- 07903 238 102