If you are Deaf or have hearing loss, we can support you to develop new skills and find a job. In some areas, we can also support you at work.
The coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak means we’ve paused our face-to-face services, but local advisers are still here to help remotely if you have any questions about finding work.
How we can help
We run programmes with partners to support Deaf people and those with hearing loss to gain new skills, find work and get the support they need in the workplace.
We can help you:
- understand your options if your job is affected by the coronavirus outbreak
- create a personal development plan and set out your goals
- develop your skills in communication, CV writing and interviewing
- gain work experience, qualifications or certificates
- find training
- find other services local to you
- settle into a new job.