If you’ve been diagnosed with hearing loss, hearing aids could help you to hear better and communicate more confidently.
Benefits of hearing aids
Hearing aids come in different shapes and sizes, but all work in a similar way. They use microphones to pick up noises and adjust the sounds digitally.
Your hearing aids will be specially programmed to match the results of your hearing test.
Hearing aids can:
- make quieter sounds easier to hear
- make loud sounds more comfortable
- make conversations easier
- help you hear on the phone
- help you enjoy music, TV and the radio
- reduce general background noises