Get in touch to find out more about the support we may be able to offer to you, or someone you know.
How to ask for support
We know that, sometimes, it can be difficult or confusing to ask for support. Our simple process lets you know what you need to do and what you can expect each step of the way:
- Contact us – either by telephone, textphone or email. You’ll need to tell us a little bit about what support you want, how much you think you need, and how often.
- We’ll tell you more about our services and the support we may be able to offer. If this sounds interesting to you, we can arrange to visit you.
- During the visit, we’ll find out more about you, the support you want and your goals. We can also include people who are important to you in this meeting, such as family, close friends and professionals such as your social worker.
- We will use the information from our visit to put together a package of support that’s tailored just for you.
- After the visit, we’ll contact you again to discuss your personalised support programme, and answer any questions.
- If you’re happy with this, and would like to go ahead, then we can agree what needs to happen next – including when you’d like the support to start!
How to contact us
You can contact our Referrals Coordinator by:
- Phone / Text
- 0333 240 5659