We provide an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. We also recognise your talent and commitment by helping you to take care of your health, life balance and financial wellbeing.
Health and wellbeing
Your health and wellbeing are important to us, which is why we offer you:
- a cycle to work scheme to help you save on the price of a new bike
- a health scheme to cover you and your family’s health from £7 per month
- our employee assistance programme that gives you and your family free, confidential support.
- the option to buy or sell leave annually in exchange for salary.
Flexibility and family-friendly policies
We help all our employees to balance their work and family life by:
- providing enhanced benefits, including maternity, paternity and shared parental leave
- making flexible working arrangements available to support our staff
- offering part-time work and there is Relief bank opportunities in our Care and Support Services to fit working around other commitments.
- supporting you to study including time off for study leave and external courses.
We reward your hard work and commitment with:
- workplace pension scheme
- £50,000 life assurance
- interest-free season ticket loans
- discounts and savings on our products and publications, and a half-price subscription to our magazine.
Learning and development
We place high importance on giving our staff the opportunity to develop their careers.
We therefore provide access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities including inductions, training courses, accredited qualifications, and coaching and mentoring schemes.