- 26 April – 13 September 2020
- Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee and Edinburgh
Join thousands of others for a Mighty Stride, Big Stroll or Wee Wander in Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee or Edinburgh.
There are four Kiltwalk events across Scotland that you can take part in:
- Glasgow – Sunday 26 April 2020
- Aberdeen – Sunday 7 June 2020
- Dundee – Sunday 16 August 2020
- Edinburgh – Sunday 13 September 2020
Each event has three different walks to choose from.
The Wee Wander (approx 6 miles):
- Who: Perfect for the whole family.
- Suggested sponsorship: £80
The Big Stroll (approx. 13 miles):
- Who: A good challenge for all fitness levels. Ideal for a fun day out with friends or work colleagues.
- Suggested sponsorship: £150
The Mighty Stride (approx 26 miles):
- Who: The biggest Kiltwalk challenge! This is for people looking for the ultimate Kiltwalk experience.
- Suggested sponsorship: £250
Why take part
By taking part in the Kiltwalk for Action on Hearing Loss Scotland, you’ll be raising vital funds to change the lives of the 945,000 people with hearing loss in Scotland.
All fundraising gets a massive 50% boost thanks to the generosity of the Hunter Foundation, meaning that 150% of what you raise goes straight to Action on Hearing Loss Scotland.
How we’ll support you
When you join our Kiltwalk team, we’ll provide you with:
- a fundraising pack full of fundraising tips and ideas
- sponsorship forms
- a dedicated member of the team to support you from start to finish
- an exclusive Action on Hearing Loss T-shirt
If you haven’t fundraised before, don’t worry – we’ll be here to help you with fundraising advice, tips and ideas to make sure you reach your target.
How to register
Contact our Fundraising team, so we can get your place booked:
- 01413 415338
By signing up to an event with Action on Hearing Loss, you agree to our terms and conditions of registration. Please read these before you register.