- At home
- From 26 April 2020
We’re seeking all you home heroes to join us in the 2.6 Challenge!
The 2.6 Challenge is a virtual challenge event taking place from Sunday 26 April – the day when the 40th London Marathon would have happened.
It’s been set up to help save the UK charities affected by loss of income from fundraising events during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Join our team for The 2.6 Challenge and help raise vital funds to support people who are deaf and those with hearing loss and tinnitus during these challenging times.
All you need to do is set yourself a challenge based on the numbers 2.6 or 26.
It could be something as simple as completing 26 push-ups, to skipping for 26 minutes, or walking up and down the stairs for 2.6 miles. It’s up to you!
You don’t need to be a marathon runner to take part – there are challenges to suit all ages and abilities.
It can also be fun to take on a challenge with others. Download the family pack to find a fun way to raise money with your family.
Inspire the nation
Help us to inspire the nation by sharing pictures or videos of your challenge on social media, using the official hashtag #TwoPointSixChallenge
You can also tag Action on Hearing Loss on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to share your challenge with us.
26 of our favourite ways to be a home hero
- Do 26 star jumps.
- Walk 2.6 miles around your house in fancy dress.
- Throw and catch a ball 26 times.
- Flip a pancake 26 times.
- Make a quiz with 26 questions.
- Run or walk 26 laps of your garden.
- Play 26 games of darts.
- Do 26 football keepie-uppies or headers.
- Shoot 26 basketball or netball hoops.
- Cook a meal in 26 minutes.
- Win a board game in 26 minutes or 2.6 minutes.
- Hit a golf ball in the hole 26 times.
- Hop on each leg 26 times.
- Walk up and down the stairs 26 times.
- Juggle for 26 minutes or just 2.6 minutes.
- Hold the plank position for 2.6 minutes.
- Do some gardening for 26 minutes.
- Be silent for 26 minutes.
- Bake 26 muffins.
- Walk for 26 minutes.
- Exercise in 2.6 minute bursts.
- Hold a 26 minute games console challenge.
- Complete 26 puzzles.
- Make 26 origami swans.
- Make 26 birthday cards.
- Paint a picture in 26 minutes.
To find more challenges and get involved, visit The 2.6 Challenge website.