- 4 October 2020
Unfortunately all of our charity places have now been filled. If you have your own place in the London Marathon 2020, we would be delighted to have you on our team as an own-place runner – please just get in touch!
The historic Virgin Money London Marathon is one of the world’s greatest running experiences. So sign up, enjoy an unforgettable day out, and be proud you’re making a real difference!
Run with the #ActionSquad!
If you get a place in the Virgin Money London Marathon ballot and are looking for a welcoming team to join and a fantastic cause to fundraise for, then look no further! You’ll receive all of the benefits that our charity place runners do but you’ll have no minimum fundraising target. Get in touch to join the #ActionSquad!
Unsuccessful in the ballot? Sign up now for one of our charity places!
Don’t miss out on your chance to take part in this bucket-list event – join our charity team!
Registration fee: £100
Minimum sponsorship: £2000
You’ll be raising awareness and vital funds to change 12 million lives through our support and care, the development of new technology and treatments, and passionate campaigning for equality.
Why should you choose the #ActionSquad?
- You will become part of our online community, joining your team mates from across the UK and even across the globe!
- You will be invited to our team training events with a personal trainer.
- You and your friends and family will have access to our post-race reception, just minutes from the finish line, where you can eat, celebrate and begin to recover with a free sports massage!
- We’ll send you a pack full of fundraising ideas and tips for training.
- You’ll receive regular updates on the team’s activity and what your fundraising is helping us to achieve.
- A dedicated member of the Events team will be on hand to support you from start to finish.
- You’ll get your very own eye-catching running vest.
- And of course, you’ll be supporting a great cause!
“I don’t think I could have exceeded my target the way I did without the help and support of Action on Hearing Loss’ amazing events and fundraising team. They were always there to help with ideas and were there with me every step of the way.” – Jess Reid, marathon runner
If you have any questions, please contact the Events Team:
- 02032 276177