- 16 August 2020
If you got a place in the Prudential RideLondon ballot and are looking for a welcoming team to join and a fantastic cause to fundraise for, then look no further! You’ll receive all of the benefits that our charity place cyclists do but you’ll have no minimum fundraising target.
Unsuccessful in the ballot? Sign up now for one of our charity places!
Whether you’re a seasoned cyclist or fancy a new challenge, this is the perfect opportunity for people of all ages and abilities to cycle on traffic-free roads in central London, passing landmarks such as Buckingham Palace, the Bank of England, the House of Parliament and St Paul’s Cathedral.
Starting at the Olympic park, the route heads through the traffic-free streets of London, out into the hills and countryside of Surrey, and finishes in front of cheering crowds along the Mall.
Ride for Action on Hearing Loss and support the 11 million people in the UK confronting deafness, tinnitus and hearing loss in the UK.
Registration fee: £19
Minimum sponsorship: £350
Why should you choose the #ActionSquad?
- You will become part of our online community, joining your team mates from across the UK and even across the globe!
- We’ll send you a pack full of fundraising ideas and tips for training
- You’ll receive regular updates on the team’s activity and what your fundraising is helping us to achieve.
- A dedicated member of the Events team will be on hand to support you from start to finish.
- You’ll get your very own eye-catching cycling jersey.
- And of course, you’ll be supporting a great cause!
For more information, please contact:
- 02032 276008