If you are the executor of a Will that includes a gift to Action on Hearing Loss, we are here to support you and make the process as straight-forward as possible.
Our specialist Legacy Administration Team is experienced in dealing with probate administration matters – please get in touch:
- 020 3227 6039
We are extremely grateful for all gifts left to Action on Hearing Loss.
Information to provide
If a specific sum of money, also known as a pecuniary, has been gifted to Action on Hearing Loss, please provide the following:
- the name and contact details of the executor
- the full name of the deceased
- the last address of the deceased
- a copy of the Will
- any relevant information concerning the reason why the deceased chose to leave a gift in their Will to Action on Hearing Loss.
If Action on Hearing Loss has been left a percentage of an estate, also known as a residuary, this can be a more complex procedure. In addition to the information above, please also provide:
- a schedule of all Assets and Liabilities at the date of death
- information regarding any property the deceased owned and at least two valuations of those properties
- a copy of the final Estate Accounts once administration is complete.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or need more information.